More than 150 artists and many non-profits have used Shore Retreats for professional workshops and retreats, and/or for their own getaways. View a list of nonprofits and a list of artists who have stayed at Shore Retreats on Broad Creek.
Writers, photographers, filmmakers, visual artists, composers and songwriters, musicians, dancers, singers, storytellers, actors and other performing artists and ensembles from a broad range of cultures and traditions.
A Sampling of Workshops and Retreats available on Broad Creek
Crafts and Fine Arts
- Silk painting
- Jewelry making
- Découpage and collage
- Fused glass
- Bottle lamps
- Candle making and other crafts
- International song and dance
- Singing & songwriting
- Ukulele and dulcimer playing
- Traditional Folk Dance
- Theater, Staged Readings, Improv classes
- Master classes: cello, violin/fiddle, guitar, etc.
- Stories, novels, essays
- Children’s Book authors and illustrators