House on Broad Creek (3,212 sq. ft.)
- 1 small bedroom with single bed
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds
- 1 bedroom with double bed and single bed
- 1 full bathroom: bath/shower
- Large kitchen with breakfast/lunch table
- Medium size living room
- Large, sun-lit meeting/living room overlooking the water, with wood floor and piano. Includes small office nook with printer — plus sleeper sofa
- Dining area
Upstairs (two separate flights)
- Master bedroom: queen-size bed with room for blow-up mattress or cot
- 1 full bathroom: shower and Jacuzzi
- Guest bedroom: queen-size bed and single bed
- bathroom with shower only
- Studio Annex with sleeper sofa; no running water (bunk beds to be added soon)
- Next on to-do-list: Garage/Rec Room Hang-Out (Fussball, Dart Board, Games, etc.)
PROPERTY RENTAL RATES HERE
Thanks again for sharing the House on Broad Creek with us. As always, we basked gleefully in the quiet and calm. We discovered the lovely Easton Farmers’ Market on Saturday and went back to Captain’s Catch for crab cakes.
~ Sandy Moore and Mark Felsenthal
Thank you for opening your home to us. It was great to see that you too live with an eclectic collection of handicrafts from around the globe! We felt right at home. What a wonderful spot…. We had a great afternoon riding bikes to the ferry and into Oxford. Enjoyed another glorious sunset and dove further into your record collection. Your home is wonderful and has a beautiful energy about it!
~ Bobby and Bill Hawkins, Paul, Kate and Sadie
My sisters and I had a wonderful weekend. The setting is incredible… Such a great place with so many toys!… Thank you so much. Your fun home brought out the child in us and we were like the Wild Things — dancing, singing, laughing and loving.
~ Sherry Marshall and sisters
The Shore property on Broad Creek doubles as the home of the Graham-Hickman family and is frequently used for retreats, house concerts and summer camps c/o Carpe Diem Arts.
You will not find matching glasses and silverware. We do not have perfectly groomed gardens and lawns, nor do we have freshly painted inside and outside walls, or brand new appliances. We are not interior decorators and have antiques mixed in with local thrift store finds.
What you will find is a colorful and welcoming but eclectic living space. There are books and recordings on the shelves, paintings on the walls, musical instruments (including a piano), and an assortment of rugs and objects of beauty or whimsy from around the world.
We imagine that those who have an interest in the arts will feel especially at home at our place on the Shore. We will of course provide you with a clean house, and will clear out the refrigerator and make room for food in the cupboards. Space will also be made available for clothes in closets and drawers.