The Taj (1,880 sq. ft.)
Affectionately named THE TAJ MA GARAGE — or the GARAGE MAHAL to connote its whimsy. Comfortable and welcoming, with no pretension of being elegant or grand. The creative muse dwells here.
Approx. 1,880 sq ft. with water views to the east over the cove and west over Broad Creek
- Living room (queen-size futon couch — with space for cot or blow-up mattress
- Window ledges (with cushions) — large enough for children
- Kitchen (not a full kitchen: microwave, stove top, no oven)
- Art studio/bedroom (single, downstairs)
- powder room 1/2 bath
- Master bedroom with double bed
- Adjacent room: 2 single beds
- 1 bathroom with tub and shower
A room with a view over the beautiful cove and marshlands — with space for only a double bed and bookshelves. No running water or electricity. A place for quiet meditation and sound sleep.
“These four days will always be a wonderful memory of togetherness, friendship and celebration, thanks to your generosity.” ~ Binta Coulibaly, Anders, Brett, Seth, Audrey
“The perfect summer get-away! College mate Tom Wolf and I have had a great time with wind and waves, cicadas, prize horseshoe crab. Highly recommend the crabcake at Salters. Wunderbar! Thank you so much for your open doors and hearts.” ~ Jim Baird
“Thank you so much for sharing this marvelous and calming space with us. I especially loved my time in the little Co-Taj “nest” with windows looking out over the cove. So peaceful and so restorative.” ~ Tara Tappert